6:13 PM

Emma Bunton Biography

Emma Bunton Biography

Full name: Emma Lee Bunton.

Date of birth: 21st January 1976.

Star sign: Aquarius.

Height: 5' 2" (1.57m).

Hair colour: She is a NATURAL Blonde.

Eyes: Blue (I mean, you knew that, right?)

Fears: Prison and loneliness.

Fave word: Candy floss.

Fave spice: Cinnamon.

Fave jewellery: Charm bracelet.

Fave saying: "Home is where the heart is!"

Fave colour: Pink. She once said "I don't think I will ever get tired of wearing pink.", Emma is definitely a very Girlie Girl...

Loves: Sweets, especially bonbons and doughnuts, her mum, hugging, laughing, and catchy clothes.

Hates: Artificial doughnuts with powder on top instead of sugar.

Ambition: Eating 100 donuts in 10 minutes.

Ideal man: "I hate a macho sort who doesn't cry. They have to be a bit sensitive, don't they? One guy even said to me at a pub, "Do you come here often?" That's an awful line.", said she likes men with an olive Mediterranean complexion.

Motto: "Be sweet and honest always, but for God's sake don't eat my doughnuts!"

Shoe size: Best estimates would suggest she is a 6 to 7. (UK size).

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...